Saturday 28 March 2015

Oxballs Woof Plug

The Woof Plug by OxBalls is absolutely one of my favourite pup play toys.

As you can see in the video above this is a fantastic replica of a real dog's cock. Now for some this is a put off but for some this is an incredible turn on. The rendition is perfect with veins, a red rocket and a substantial knot that is going to be a challenge even for experienced players. 

You can check out the OxBalls Woof Plug Here @ Mr S


When you are being fucked by this toy you will absolutely know about it. For a gentle start you can use the red rocket by itself as a nice gentle warm up tool. Remember though that's only the preview to the real thing.

Different to a bio pup however is that the red rocket is removable. This allows for a pup to be fucked through the hole or for fluids to be passed deep into the pup. Sure beer and coffee can be used for effect however for me it's about piss.

That hole is a conduit for piss allowing Sir to mark me, deep inside my guts. After a session with this toy I absolutely know that I am owned. Inside and out.

Similar to the all the OxBalls toys these are made with silicone and are soft yet robust. 

Clean up with these toys is simple, hot water, antibacterial soap and leave them out to dry.

Like the Fatboy Extender this is a toy for serious anal play.

As a pup play toy this one is def packed in my travel bag when I'm off to Sir's place.

Hope you found this helpful pups.


No comments:

Post a Comment