Saturday 28 March 2015

SquarePeg Dog Bone

What's a human puppy without a dog bone?

Life as a human pup can be very high energy and exciting so it's important that a human dog has some down time to just relax and enjoy "just being" a dog.

You can check out the SquarePeg Dog Bone here @ Mr S


One of my favourite comforting toys is my SquarePeg dog bone. Just like the SquarePeg tails and toys this bone is made of the highest quality medical grade silicone. It's designed for human consumption.

One very important thing to note when it comes to pup toys is to be careful with toys that are made for dogs. Dog's jaws and mouths are very different to humans so you need to take great care in choosing your personal toys and squeekies.

By choosing the SquarePeg pup bone you can be sure you have a toy that is safe and able to not harm you in any way.

Other toys I enjoy as a pup is my own special pup mate (the mats from Costco are huge and very human friendly) as well as one of Sir's nice, smelly jocks... The more worn the better.



There is nothing better then just relaxing on my mat, practicing my pup mind exercises with my snout fully enveloped in the scent of Sir...

Seriously does life get any better?

Have an awesome day pup :)


No comments:

Post a Comment