Saturday 28 March 2015

Toys For Human Pup Play

In this blog I hope to highlight some of my favourite toys for human pup play.

It's not been easy to cut the list down however I've enjoyed the process of testing each toy out so I definitely have some of my favourites. 

By far the ones that are closest to my heart are the ones that replicate my more canine desires. By far the absolute best for this is the OxBalls Woof Plug... This baby is freaking mean! This is a toy that is well replicated off a dogs cock and it's a whopper. 

When you are getting knotted by this baby you are going to be more than howling!

On the subject of size toys there is lots of fun to be had with the FatBoy Cock Extender. This is not only a great toy to add inches to the top. It's also an adventurous stretch for an adventurous bottom. This is wide and deep and def not a beginner toy.

Sometimes a pup wants to present at their best and I've found that the Unit X Cock Sling is great for keeping the cock nice and hard. It has the added bonus of giving the nuts a nice gentle stretch and helping present a decent package size when the cock is flaccid. It's cheap as chips, why not chuck on into your play bag.

On the topic of play I wanted to leave my favorite toy till last, the SquarePeg Dog Bone. This is a fun toy that is made to the same exacting standards as all the SquarePeg toys. 100% human compatible you are not going to be breaking any teeth on these toys. 


No comments:

Post a Comment